Support Pharmacist - Tallaght, Dublin 24
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Tallaght, Dublin 24
This client has a small number of other stores around the Dublin area. They employ over 60 staff and are Irish owned. This is a community based store that strives to offer excellent personal services.
What you need to know:
- Full time, flexible hours
- Weekends flexible
- Long or short days available
Pharmacy has free parking
and is located near a doctors surgery
. You will work alongside an excellent support team
, including another pharmacist and 3 technicians, to help you cater to a steady flow of local customers.
This role is suitable for an experienced or newly qualified pharmacist. Training is provided if needed.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
All queries and applications are fully confidential.
1. Enquire or apply
2. Clarity will call you back with more information on the role and the pharmacy
3. If you feel this is role is for you, we will then send on your CV with your approval
4. Set up an interview and go through interview questions
5. Go through the offer
Bringing Clarity to your job search.
Don't delay, get in touch today and start when it suits you.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client