Support Pharmacist - Mon to Fri ONLY! - Waterford City [Filled]
Rota of 9am-2pm
5 days per week or less
Excellent support team
This is an archive job posting, this position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead
Archived job description:
Clarity is looking for a Support Pharmacist
for a busy store in Waterford City.
is a permanent
role, ideally 5 days per week (9am-2pm)
, but will consider full-time hours or even just a few days per week as well
. Mainly Monday to Friday
and no Bank Holidays or late nights
required past 6pm. You will work alongside excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing software used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we require:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
Newly qualified or experienced pharmacists accepted!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-hs0/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
This position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead.