Supervising (Mon-Fri Only) - Kells, Co. Meath
strictly dispensary based
We here at Clarity
are recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a thriving community pharmacy in Kells, Co. Meath. This is a full time
opportunity and is fully dispensary
What you need to know:
This is a full-time position (Monday to Friday)
There are no late nights or bank holidays involved,
but there may be some Saturday work included. MPS
is the dispensing system. You will be working alongside a strong team
. The salary & package for this role is open for discussions.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
Salary is DOE & is negotiable
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- A minimum of 3 years post-registration experience in Ireland,
All applications are strictly confidential.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client