Support Pharmacist - Flexible Hours - 20min to Limerick City [Filled]
Only 1 Saturday per month
Experienced support staff
This is an archive job posting, this position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead
Archived job description:
Clarity is looking for a Support Pharmacist
for a busy store in Co. Limerick (20 min to Limerick City).
This is a permanent role,
which offers flexible hours (full-time or part time),
including ONLY 1 Saturday per month. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights
required! You will work alongside excellent support team
including an experienced technician and another pharmacist
is the dispensing software used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we require:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
Newly qualified or experienced pharmacists accepted!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-hs0/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
This position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead.