Support Pharmacist (1 shift @€40-50/hr) - Dun Laoghaire
No late nights
Great support team
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Dun Laoghaire.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent Full-time role
. You will be required to work 1 day a week (Wednesday)
. No Sundays, No late nights past 6pm
. There will be 2 techs & 1 OTC, may have a 2nd pharmacist there sometimes.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) or waiting on registration
- Ideal for newly qualified or experienced pharmacists
For more information about this job feel free to contact me at [email protected]
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client