Supervising Pharmacist - Mon to Fri ONLY! - Carrigaline, Co. Cork
Guaranteed lunch break
Excellent salary on offer
Clarity is looking for a Supervising Pharmacist
for a busy pharmacy in Carrigaline, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a permanent role, which will ideally commence ASAP. However, if you're not yet qualified to work as a Supervising Pharmacist, they are willing to take a Support Pharmacist for now who will transition into a Supervising role in November.
- 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday ONLY!
- No weekends, Bank Holidays or late nights.
- Guaranteed 30min lunch break (pharmacy closed 1-1.30pm)
- MPS is the dispensing system used Consis B2 Pharmacy Robot
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Strong customer service skills
Pharmacists with no previous Supervising experience, welcome to apply!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience OR close to 3 years
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client