Supervising Pharmacist - 6 months - Midleton, Co. Cork [Filled]
This is an archive job posting, this position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead
Archived job description:
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Midleton
, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a temporary role (6 months)
which will require you to work 45 hours per week
including some Saturdays
. No late nights, No Sundays or BH
are required. Touchstore
is the dispensing system used.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Operating the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- Exercising all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- Providing a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Lloyds pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensuring the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Interacting with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
- Building and maintaining relationships with local Doctors and other health professionals
What we require:
- Innovation – someone who seeks to deliver opportunities to assist the business to develop.
- An understanding of effective budget & stock management.
- Excellent communication skills and capability of working on own initiative.
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with all team members in the pharmacy.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a confidential environment with a high attention to detail.
- Positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
What's on offer:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Maternity pay & Paternity pay benefit
- Professional fees paid
- Guaranteed CPD hours
- Generous staff discounts in-store
- Additional service days
- Sick Pay
- Excellent referral scheme
- Tax-saver travel schemes.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
This position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead.