Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 14
Mainly 8.30am-5.30pm shifts
Clarity is looking for a Supervising Pharmacist
to join a pharmacy in Rathfarnham, Dublin 14.
What you’ll be doing:
- Located in a residential area beside a medical center.
- Permanent contract
- Full-time (mainly 8.30am-5.30pm shifts plus 1 x 10.30am - 7.30pm per week)
- 1-2 Saturdays per month (alternating)
- Lunch breaks
- Double cover
- Free parking
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Strong customer service skills
Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate!
All applications are strictly confidential.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client