Supervising Pharmacist - Co. Cavan
No Sundays, Late Nights or Bank Holidays
25 days AL!
4 Day Week!
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for an independent family run pharmacy based in Co. Cavan. (Located beside the Monaghan Border)
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full-time position
which can commence ASAP
. (The pharmacy are willing to wait for the right candidate.) Excellent Support team
on hand to help cater to a steady flow of customers. There are no Sundays, no Bank Holidays and no late nights past 6pm.
Alternating Saturdays are required. MPS
is the dispensing system used. This is a 4 Day Week role! 25 days Annual also on offer.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Strong customer service skills
All inquires are completely confidential!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/gary-632 and let us know the best time to contact you!
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client