Pharmacy Technician - North Roscommon
Great Salary On Offer!
Flexible working days!
Excellent Support Team
Clarity is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician
for a busy community pharmacy in North Roscommon.What you need to know:
This is a permanent
, full-time role
(Part-time option is also available!
), and you will be required to work alternate Saturdays. No late nights, no Sundays or BH
. There is an excellent support team to help cater to a steady flow of customers. Touchstore
is the dispensing system used. Attractive package on offer!
What you'll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answering phone calls, responding to inquiries or requests
- Preparing and dispensing prescriptions to patients
- Managing and monitoring the prescribed dosages
- Taking care of paperwork and monthly claims (if needed)
- Providing excellent customer service
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Strong customer service skills
What we require:
- Previous Irish Pharmacy Technician experience (at least 1 year) is favourable.
- Higher certificate in Pharmacy Technician studies; IPU course.
Salary is competitive and based on experience!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected] - 01 567 3123 | Mobile: 353 86 011 0169
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/pharmacyrecruitment and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client