Pharmacy Technician - Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
You have the possibility to progress!
Training is provided.
Clarity is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician
for a busy pharmacy in Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin.
About the Role:
- This is a Full-time permanent position - 5 days per week
- 1/4 Weekend and 1 late night every 2 weeks are required.
- MPS is the dispensing system used
- You will be working alongside an excellent support team.
- Strong rate and bonus available.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Dispensing and dealing with nursing homes directly.
Establish and maintain relationships with nurses and care workers.
Responsible for all daily orders for assigned accounts, they must be processed in a timely manner, ready for the pharmacist check.
Ensure all monthly orders are returned to the pharmacy and processed before the weekly deadline.
Follow up any queries with GP’s and Care home nurses
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Newly qualified and experienced technicians welcome to apply!
Great attention to detail.
Have a good knowledge of and follow company SOP’s.
Seeking to increase customer satisfaction at all times.
Work as part of a team, supporting all team members.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected] | 01 912 1624
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client