Pharmacy Technician - Donegal Town
You have the possibility to progress!
1 Sat a month
Clarity is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician
for a pharmacy in Donegal Town.
About the Role:
This is a Full-time permanent position - 40 hours per week. You will be required to work 1 Saturday a month. No Sundays, no Bank Holidays and no late nights are required. You will be working alongside an excellent support team. MPS is the dispensing system used.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answering phone calls, responding to inquiries or requests
- Preparing and dispensing prescriptions to patients
- Managing and monitoring the prescribed dosages
- Taking care of paperwork and monthly claims (if needed)
- Providing excellent customer service
- Any other duties as required
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Newly qualified and experienced technicians welcome to apply!
Great attention to detail.
Have a good knowledge of and follow company SOP’s.
Seeking to increase customer satisfaction at all times.
Work as part of a team, supporting all team members.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected] - 01 567 3123 | Mobile: 353 86 011 0169
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/pharmacyrecruitment and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client