Pharmacist Manager - Pontyberem [Filled]
GPhC Fees paid
This is an archive job posting, this position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead
Archived job description:
Clarity is recruiting for Pharmacist Manager
for a pharmacy in Llanelli
What you need to know:
This position will be 40 hours per week.
The community pharmacy dispenses approximately 1,200 items a week, with a strong team of 3 qualified and trainee pharmacy assistants. It offers all NHS services including EHC, NMS, Blood Pressure, Covid Vaccinations, Repeat Dispensing, Vaccinations.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy, including staffing, scheduling, and inventory management.
- Ensure that all pharmacy staff are trained and qualified to provide high-quality patient care.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including those governing the dispensing of medications.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the safety and security of the pharmacy.
- Manage the pharmacy budget and ensure that resources are used efficiently.
- Work with other healthcare providers to ensure that patients receive the medications they need.
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and their families.
- Dispense medications as prescribed by doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Review prescriptions to ensure accuracy and to evaluate their suitability for the patient.
- Provide advice to patients on the use of medicines, including dosage, side effects, and interactions with other medications.
- Counsel patients on the management of chronic diseases.
- Conduct medication reviews to ensure that patients are taking their medications as prescribed.
- Order and stock medications and medical supplies.
- Maintain a safe and secure pharmacy environment.
- Stay up-to-date on new drugs and treatments.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What's on offer:
- Registration with the GPhC
- Relevant experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Up to £30 p/h
- GPhC/ DBS fees paid
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
- & more!
For more information about this job, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
or to arrange a chat please click here Schedule a call
All inquires are completely confidential!
This position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead.