Pharmacist - Liverpool - 4 days a week
5 weeks annual leave
4 day week
Clarity is recruiting for Pharmacist
for an independent pharmacy in Liverpool
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role.
This position will be 34 hours per week, 9am - 6:30pm Monday - Thursday
Saturday cover – If you must work a Friday or Saturday, this would be paid at time and a half as per company policy unless otherwise agreed with senior management.
The store dispenses between 11,000 to 12,00 items per month
Team in place: Non pharmacist manager, supporting pharmacist, support staff
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Dispense medications as prescribed by doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Review prescriptions to ensure accuracy and to evaluate their suitability for the patient.
- Provide advice to patients on the use of medicines, including dosage, side effects, and interactions with other medications.
- Counsel patients on the management of chronic diseases.
- Conduct medication reviews to ensure that patients are taking their medications as prescribed.
- Order and stock medications and medical supplies.
- Maintain a safe and secure pharmacy environment.
- Stay up-to-date on new drugs and treatments.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What's on offer:
- Registration with the GPhC
- Relevant experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- £44 - 47K pro rata
- GPhC Fees paid
- Five Weeks Holiday Pro Rata
- & more!
For more information about this job, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
or to arrange a chat please click here Schedule a call
All inquires are completely confidential!
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client