CNM2 - Cardiac Ward- South Dublin [Filled]
25 holiday days per annum
Career progression opportunities
This is an archive job posting, this position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead
Archived job description:
Clarity Recruitment are currently looking for CNM2- Cardiac Ward
for a premier hospital based in South Dublin
Benefits include but not limited to
- Be registered on the general division of the register of nurses maintained by Nursing Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Have at least 3-5 years post registration experience in an acute setting with a minimum of 1-2 years at management level
- Have completed a management training programme
- Have a proven ability to work under pressure and use initiative
- Have evidence of commitment to professional development.
- Have an ability to deal with staff at all levels within the organisation
- Have the ability to analyse, report on and effect change in nursing practice.
- Cardiology Experience desirable but not essential.
- 25 holiday days per annum
- Flexible contracts available
- Career progression opportunities
- Maternity leave
- Sick leave
- Occupational Health services
- Subsidised restaurant
- Pension and Health Insurance
For further information, or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]
Is this role not for you? Feel free to reach out today to discuss other nurse vacancies available.
This position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead.