Care Home Technician - Dun Laoghaire
Great support team
Clarity is recruiting a Care Home Technician
for a pharmacy in Dun Laoghaire.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent, Full-time role (flexible rota is available) - Strictly dispensary based.
You might be required to work some late nights. You will be working alongside an excellent support team. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy/care home guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Ability to cross-check and analyse
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) or waiting on registration
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail, for CV advice or interview preparation assistance,
- Simply email me at [email protected],
- Book in for a call: Book here
Or find me on LinkedIn: Click here
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client