Supervising Pharmacist - Mallow, Co. Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Mallow, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
which will commence as soon as possible
. However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. The role will require you to work ~42.5 hours over 5 days
per week, including alternating Saturdays. No late nights or Sundays
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Strong customer service skills
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Dovile@clarityrecruitment.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.