Permanent Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a Pharmacovigilance Specialist in Dublin North.
In your role you will be part of a global team to help ensure the safety profiles of products marketed around the world with development opportunities to ultimately provide oversight on projects and teams.
- Provide phone support to health care professionals and consumers regarding adverse events, product quality complaints, medical inquiries, product support, and other needs as required.
- Receive, triage, review and process Lifecycle safety operational data. Perform data entry for tracking and Lifecycle safety databases, coding relevant medical terminology, writing descriptive narratives, generating queries pertinent to the case, performing quality control, assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, coordinating translations.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from investigative sites or other sources reporting safety data.
- Build a positive, collaborative team environment with Lifecycle safety team members, lead by example, provide training and mentoring for less experienced team members and operations staff, assist Operations with appropriate allocation of resource.
- Establish and maintain effective team project service operations communications i.e. provide regular feedback to operations team manager and Customer Delivery manager (CDM) on project metrics, out of scope work challenges/issues and successes.
- Liaise with Project Manager by proactively identifying issues and proposing solutions, providing them with technical support, reports, metrics, identifying SOW changes and potential change orders, delegating client requests.
- Participate in training across Lifecycle safety process service offerings, participate in working groups as applicable in implementation of new initiatives, identification and implementation of process efficiencies.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Life sciences and/or health knowledge with analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Italian
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across our Lifecycle Safety service lines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy maintaining consistently high quality standards.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously, organize own workload and effectively manage competing priorities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science is required. Experience in Lifecycle safety (Pharmacovigilance, CEVA, Medical Information, Safety Publishing, Risk Management etc) is an asset.
- Must be Fluent in English
For more information and to apply for this role please call Marc on 353 1 582 0027 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org