Clarity has a great new pharmacy opportunity for a Support Pharmacist based in Waterford City.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. The role offers either full- or part-time hours, including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights required! You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 1-2 years Irish pharmacy experience
- Familiarity with all Irish dispensing systems, high tech ordering, end of month claims, blister packing
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential.