Support Pharmacist - Tullow, Carlow
Temporary Full Time
Clarity is recruiting for a Support Pharmacist
to work for a pharmacy chain in Tullow, Carlow.
What you need to know:
This is a temporary - flexible role (6 months to 1 year).
This role will allow you to choose your hours between 32-45 per week,
including 1/3 Saturdays. It will also allow you to choose the length of the contract. There will be no Sundays or late nights
. You will be working alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
What we require:
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years previous Irish pharmacy experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job or to apply contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (01) 582 0039