Support Pharmacist - Mallow, Co. Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Mallow, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
which will require you to work approx. 30-32 hours per week
, including alternating weekends and 2-3 evening shifts.
You will have an excellent support staff to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims) is desirable, but not essential
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
What we offer:
- Excellent management support structure
- In-house training
- PSI fees paid
- Competitive package for the right candidate
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.