Supervising Pharmacist - Kildare
Temporary Full Time
Clarity is recruiting for a Supervising Pharmacist
to work for a pharmacy in Kildare.
What you need to know:
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a temporary - flexible role (6 months to 9 months).
- Commencing in May.
- This role will allow you to choose your hours between 32-45 per week
- Including only 1/4 Saturdays.
- It will also allow you to choose the length of the contract.
- There will be no Sundays or late nights.
- You will be working alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers which includes 3 technicians
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
What we require:
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years previous Irish pharmacy experience
- At least 1 years Supervising Experience is required
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job or to apply contact me at email@example.com or give me a call at (01) 9121625