Support Pharmacist - Leitrim
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Leitrim.
What you need to know:
This is a full-time, permanent role. You will be required to work 40 hours a week, spread across 5 days. 2/4 Saturdays are required (every second Saturday). There are no Sundays, no late nights or bank holidays involved. MPS is the dispensing system
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is DOE & is negotiable
All applications are strictly confidential.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Cillian@clarityrecruitment.ie
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client