Support Pharmacist - Gorey, Co.Wexford
Permanent Full Time
is recruiting a Full-Time Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Gorey, Co.Wexford.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
which will require you to work 36 hours per week
, including 2/4 Saturdays and 1 late night per week.
You will have excellent support staff
to help you cater to a heavy flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential.
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1 year pre-registration experience