Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 15
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy group in Dublin 15
What you need to know:
This is a permanent
, full-time role
. 40 hours per week. Some Saturdays and Sundays
might be required. No late nights past 8pm
. Great support team in the pharmacy.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: Claire@clarityrecruitment.ie
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
All inquires are completely confidential!