Logistics Team Leader - Pharma
Permanent Full Time
Clarity has been retained in the search for Logistics Team Leader (Pharma) to support the freight and distribution manager
- Interacting and liaising with the Supply Chain teams locally and internationally to prioritise orders
- Provide monthly KPI reports to management including targets as agreed with the Distribution Centres Manager.
- Ensure GDP compliance by the transportation providers
- Through policy and procedure improvement/changes, develop inventory processes to minimise risk and improve compliance in the Distribution centre In Line with GMP&GDP requirements.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, to maximise utilisation of the Distribution centre.
- Maintaining best in class housekeeping policies within the Distribution centre using the 5S principles and methodologies.
- People management - supervision of the Distribution centre team to ensure that all customers (both internal and external) requirements are serviced in line with expectations.
- Support the Freight and Distribution Manager to facilitate open two-way communications regarding individual, team and company performance through weekly team meetings and daily interaction on the line.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering / People Management or relevant qualification.
- Relevant experience in a Team Lead capacity in a GMP/GDP focused Distribution centre. Previous experience in pharmaceutical environment is essential.
- Strong knowledge of GMP/GDP/FDA regulatory requirements, Quality managements systems, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Strong knowledge of the logistics and distribution industry including an awareness of relevant legislation.
- Proficient and experienced with SAP, WMS / IM and TMS systems in general.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications is essentials.
If you would like to learn more about this position please contact Marc Bentley on 01 582 0027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org