General Practitioner - Co. Limerick
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Permanent General Practitioner in Co, Limerick, Ireland.
What you need to know:
- Permanent position
- 2 Sessions a day 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
- Full time or Part time available
- Great working environment
- Medical Indemnity fully paid
- Would be needed for at least 6 sessions a week, more would be preferable.
What you'll be doing :
- Monitoring patients' conditions and wellbeing.
- Effectively assess, diagnose and treat or refer patients presenting with undifferentiated
health problems and undertake clinical examinations as required.
- Works autonomously, within scope of the role, in assessing and analysing the health
and wellbeing of individuals - identifying health and social care needs.
- Undertakes interventions consistent with evidence-based practice and within own
limitations through the application of appropriate skills and knowledge to meet
individual health needs.
- Consults with and refers to other health care professionals as indicated by patients
- Plans, manages and delivers programmes/specialist clinics to promote health and
- Applies agreed protocols, procedures and policies to treatment and the operation of the
What we're looking for :
- Assist the practice with the ongoing development of clinical protocols, policies
and procedures for delivery of the service.
- Ability to spot and solve problems, requiring effective decision-making skills.
- Sets and maintains high standards of communication with patients, families and carers.
- Contributes to service and clinical development
- Ability to work in a team effectively
What we require :
- Registration with the Irish Medical Council
- 1 years experience or more as a GP
- Must have an Irish Medical Council number and MICGP or equivalent if working abroad
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at email@example.com