Part time Pharmacy Technician - Dunboyne, Meath
Permanent Part Time
Clarity is now Recruiting for a part-time Pharmacy Technician
in a thriving pharmacy in Co. Meath.
This is permanent part-time
position in a community orientated Pharmacy based in the south of Co. Meath, minutes from Dublin
. Start date will be towards the end of August. The dispensing system is QicScript.
There is an excellent support staff
within the pharmacy, from front of house to the dispensary. 1/2 Saturdays a month (but is negotiable), No late's & no bank holidays
What you will be doing:
What we're looking for:
- On dispense primarily, but may need to occasionally assist the OTC desk
- Preparing and dispensing prescriptions accurately and efficiently
- Advising customers on medication and OTC products
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork
- Ensuring good stock control and ethical ordering and validation of orders
- Dispensary housekeeping
What you need to know:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage
- Experience in dispensary in Ireland highly favorable!
- Competitive & negotiable rate available for the right candidate.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential.