Support Pharmacist - Full- or Part-time - Ennis, Co. Clare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity has a new job for a Support Pharmacist
for a busy pharmacy in Ennis, Co. Clare.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
which will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. The role can offer either full- or part-time hours (minimum 3 days)
, some Saturdays
might be required (flexible). No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights!
You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you'll be doing:
Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties required
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@clarityrecruitment.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.