Registered General Nurses- Surgical / Medical/ Specialised - South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
General or Staff Nurse
Clarity Recruitment are currently looking for Registered General Nurses- Surgical / Medical/ Specialised
for a premier hospital based in South Dublin
Full time, permanent & flexible
Are you interested in the following?
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- In patient Surgical/Medical Wards
- Critical Care (HDU)
- Theatre—Anesthetic and Recovery
- Candidates must be on the Register of General Nurses (NMBI).
- Have a minimum of 1 year recent post registration acute hospital experience (with the exception of New Graduates for 2021).
- Have proven clinical and professional ability
- Be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Be fluent in written & spoken English.
- Have a flexible approach to working patterns
- Exhibit ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Benefits include but not limited to
- Validated course/qualification pertaining to the specialty
- Advanced Life Support Course
- 25 holiday days per annum
- Flexible contracts available
- Career progression opportunities
- Maternity leave
- Sick leave
- Occupational Health services
- Subsidised restaurant
- Pension and Health Insurance
For further information, or to make an application, contact Laura
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client