Support Pharmacist - Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent, full-time role which will commence ASAP. However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work alternating Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights!
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
What we offer:
All applications are strictly confidential.
- Competitive rates
- Relocation Package
- Staff discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- 20 days annual leave that increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme
- Many other benefits
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Newly qualified welcome to apply!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Stephen@clarityrecruitment.ie