Managing Pharmacist - Tralee, Kerry
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Recruitment has a new job opportunity for a Managing Pharmacist in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position,
which will commence ASAP
. However, the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work approx. 38 hours per week
including some weekends.
You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript.net
is the dispensing system used.
What you'll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Commercial acumen
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
- Previous supervising/managing experience
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Dovile@clarityrecruitment.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.