Supervising Pharmacist - Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Mullingar Co.Westmeath
What you need to know:
What you'll be doing :
- This is a permanent, full-time role
- 40 hours per week,
- Including 2/4 weekends and 1 late evening (negotiable).
- You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we desire :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job or to apply contact me at Stephen@clarityrecruitment.ie
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years registration with PSI