Part time Pharmacist - Dunboyne, Meath
Temporary Part Time
Clarity is now Recruiting for a part-time Pharmacist role
in a thriving pharmacy in Co. Meath.
This is contracted part-time
position in a community orientated Pharmacy based in the south of Co. Meath, Minutes from Dublin
. Start date will be towards the end of August. The dispensing system is QicScript.
There is an excellent support staff
within the pharmacy, from front of house to the dispensary. 1/2 Saturdays a month (but is negotiable), No late's & no bank holidays
What you will be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
Salary is competitive & negotiable based on experience.
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Irish pharmacy experience is a benefit
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists welcome to apply!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Cillian@clarityrecruitment.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.