CNM3 - Endoscopy Unit - Dublin
Permanent Full Time
General or Staff Nurse
Clarity Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CNM3 - Endoscopy Unit
for a hospital based in North Dublin
The role of the CNM III is pivotal to contribute too and support patient flow, access, quality and team enhancement within the Endoscopy Unit. The post holder will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Unit providing a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff ensuring the efficient management of human and fiscal resources at all times.
The fundamental philosophy guiding this position is to promote and preserve the Mission, Values and Ethos of the Hospital.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- NMBI registration in good standing - Decision Letters will not be accepted
- Minimum of 5 years' post registration experience in an acute setting
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in the specialised area Endoscopy or in Day Surgery/Theatre/Medical/GI Nursing
- Completed a post registration education in management or a commitment to undertake
- Have both a good Clinical and Professional Ability
The important bits!
- Sign on bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days Holiday
- Subsidised lunches
- Free parking
- Staff member discount
- Pension package
- Life assurance
- Learning and development supports
For more info, or to apply, contact Laura