EU GPs Needed in Ireland
Clarity are recruiting for EU Family Specialists Doctors to live and work in Ireland
The local General Practitioner is the first medical contact for patients within the community. As a GP you have the opportunity to practise primary health care, both physically and mentally, to individuals and families. A GP develops an ongoing relationship with patients and provides progressive care.
- Salary €126k MINIMUM
- Full time contracts
- Contracts of employment before relocation
- Relocation support
- Accommodation support
- Indemnity Insurance covered
- No weekend or late night work
- 4 weeks minimum paid holidays
- Life Assurance Scheme
- And much more
Clarity Recruitment's Services:
- CV support and guidance
- IMC registration support
- Discounted English Schools
- Free English Test
- Numerous Roles to consider
- Interview Preparation
- Great level of English
- Willingness to register with Irish Medical Council
- Willingness to relocate and work in Ireland
Thinking of relocating for your next job role?
Feel free to reach out to Lara today!
I'm Lara, the EU recruiter here at Clarity. I'm here to find your new GP position and help you as best I can with relocating to Ireland. If you're thinking about moving, why not get in touch? Use the button below to contact me.
Posted on 10 March 2023 by Laura Mulchrone